Bascom Hall is one of the oldest and most famous
buildings on campus. It is located at 500 Lincoln Drive, on top of Bascom Hill. It was
originally built in 1857 with numerous additions and subtractions to follow.
Bascom Hall houses many administrative offices including the
Office Of The Chancellor, Vice Chancellors, Provost, Dean of Students, Graduate
School, Academic Services, Public Affairs, numerous other department offices,
general offices, and the North Zone office of Classroom Media Support.